We are VD Farmland Farming Company, We have started our office in Morshi and we are looking for Dynamic professionals who is having passion to grow along with our organisation. We are having our field staff and Dairy staff at our field and currently we are hiring for following positions in our Morshi Office.
1-Office Manager (Exp 0-5yrs)
We are looking for an Office manager to organise and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication and safety. Office manager responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to our employees. A successful Office manager should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
Ultimately, the Office manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
Office managers essentially ensure the smooth running of an office on a day-to-day basis and may manage a team of administrative or support staff. Responsibilities typically include:
- organising meetings and managing databases
- organising company events or conferences
- dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- preparing letters, presentations and reports
- supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff
- managing office budgets
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- delegating tasks to junior employees
- organising induction programmes for new employees
- ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- using a range of software packages
- attending meetings with senior management
- assisting the organisation’s HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews and so on.
Qualifications and key skills required
- Any Graduate/post Graduate.
- Should able to handle the team and can manage the performance of the team.
- Adaptability, Accountability.
- Communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Organisational skills
- IT skills (variety of office software, email tools, spreadsheets xls and databases)
- Problem solving skills, track the day to day targets and manage the sells.
- Leadership and the ability to ‘make things happen’
- Budgeting skills
- Attention to detail
- Coordinate between field and office and sales team.
- Should be flexible to travel for meetings and manage the meetings thru Video Conferencing.
- Team Player.
- Good interpersonal and time management skills.
2- Field Sets Executive. (Exp. 0-3yrs)
We are looking for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new customers. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and dealing with customers, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand customer database within your assigned territory
- Any graduate/ undergraduate or equivalent.
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- The ability and desire to sell
- A confident and determined approach
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
3 Administrative Assistant (Exp-0-3yrs)
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organise and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- assist in resolving any administrative problems
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
· Any Graduate/Under Graduate.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task